Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lost Bear and Breast Cancer Exhibit

Lost Bear is my muse, my little scruffy found bear that somehow get's his own place in a show about Cancer. Nancy and I worked HOURS getting this up. Looks simple enough but there was a lot of groaning, and replacing, and arranging, gluing and nailing. By the time we were finished the first day getting the show up we both crawled home with that "don't even go there or ask me or anything" kind of a LOOK. Anyway back to why circles.
When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last year all I saw was circles and boobs, kind of like pareidolia but with boobs lol.

Lost Bear's Boobtastic cuddlefest with Yarnbombing Boobs and Knit A Tits

I would like to say I originated the term Knit a Tit but after checking the almighty oracle, google, well there is a GREAT group called Knitted Knockers already knitting them, NOT for yarnbombing though. Check and you will see why I need a boobie tree.


Thanks for the great news articles

More about the show next time

1 comment: